Wednesday, October 3, 2012

September in the States

The entire month was spent in the states, hopping around to see people and celebrate many occasions.   We started in STL to see the family and surprise them with the news of the Swimmy (aka baby Miles).   Little did we know that the secret had already been let out of the bag, which means we learned our lesson for next time!   Golf, lots of golf, and celebrating Swimmy were on the agenda.

I headed to El Paso for 2 weeks, which was great to celebrate my mom and Swimmy again.   I spent alot of time with lil Gabe and Ella, and sister.   It was hard to leave as I really do miss them.
On to Houston to see friends and shop for a few days.   I ended my stay in Tulsa to see a good friend of mine, Ashley get married.  All in all, it was a good trip, but quite exhausting in the end.  I was ready to come home to sleep in my own bed!

Here's a few pictures.   I completely forgot the camera charger, so no camera for the whole month!


No comments:

Post a Comment