Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!

We spent New Years in ELP, so we had to celebrate my birthday. Mike and I went out to dinner with my sister and Gabe on the 30th. We went to "Thyme," a restaurant that has great cutinis as Audrey calls them and drinks them!
At dinner

Well on my actual birthday, we went to the Sun Bowl game since Mike really wanted to go and mom always gets tickets. Turns out we picked a good year as it was the first time the game went into overtime!
We started the day early, 8am to tailgate with my Mom's friends. It was quite a spread, but all very delicious
Mom and Sister
Sister and I
The boys

Some highlights from the game:
The Sunbowl with the sun shining bright

And a final picture depicting how excited and how much fun Mike had while at the game

After a very long day at the game, we finally made it home and it was time to eat some cake. Time to blow out the candles with a little help from the little guy

The rest of the evening was pretty uneventful but with some cutinis. We stayed up until midnight to ring the new year and then I was in bed by 12:10. Should be a good year!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment