Sunday, July 25, 2010

Ferris Wheel & Smallest Mountain

It was time for lunch and went into the Osaka food area of the mall next to the aquarium. We walked around, but I didn't know what I wanted and Mike didn't care. I finally settled on yakisoba. It was really good and just what we needed to continue on the day. I also made a friend!


Next was the ferris wheel. I know, why ride the ferris wheel, but we got some good pictures of the city. I actually expected the ferris wheel ride to go a bit slower, but the ride was over in about 10 minutes. Here are some pictures from different angles and of course one of us!




Next we walked over to the smallest mountain in Japan. Considering Mike has climbed Fuji, it only made sense for him to trek up the smallest mountain. This time it only took like a minute unlike his other trek. This mountain was a joke, literally, but he was still proud of climbing it, or should I say walking up a few feet.



Afterwards we decided to go to the Osaka castle instead of doing that on Sunday morning. Off we went to the castle in the heat.

1 comment:

  1. Wow manly man climbing the smallest mountain! Whatever you do Mike, if you meet a man with a long white beard that goes by the name of Pai Mei, DO NOT, slap him in the face with a bag of Chex Mix.

    ReplyDelete