Friday, March 25, 2011

It's been 2 weeks

Can you believe it? 2 weeks since that awful earthquake that caused all kinds of damage and chaos. And it's still causing problems. I am sure you all have read/seen the news and I can't comment on how accurate it is since I'm not there.

However, Mike will be flying in tomorrow for his scheduled training and I am so glad that he is. He's looking forward to coming and seeing everyone, including his parents who will be in Houston for a day. And March Madness is still going on, so that makes it even better.

I've been hanging in EP and made a small trip to STL. I arrive in Houston on Tuesday and am excited to see our friends there. Not sure if I will stay here or not, but something we have definitely been talking about. I'll keep you posted.

Just wanted to let you know we are ok and Mike is headed our way!!!

1 comment:

  1. Amanda, glad to hear that Mike is coming in and that you will be back together. We've been keeping a close eye on the blog, and are glad that you both are doing well. We're just hanging out waiting for the babies arrival and watching some basketball. We have family coming into town for the Final Four, so looking forward to that.

    ReplyDelete