Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Update

Hey everyone...we are still doing fine and have enough water, food, and power. The company gave the word to have families leave, so that there is no extra concern for safety. I had a trip planned already and was scheduled to leave next Thursday. I moved up my flight for today. Mike was scheduled to leave next Friday and that is still the same. However, he is allowed to work from home, so that's good. For now, there is no threat to Tokyo, but Mike is going to leave for the weekend. This makes me feel tons better, even though I don't want to leave him. If things get worse here, the company has a plan to move all the employees, so that is good.

For now, keep Japan in your prayers. I'm off to catch the bus to the airport.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you both are okay. I am glad you are getting to come home for a while to get away from some of the anxiety. Hope Mike gets to come soon too. Love you both!!!

    ReplyDelete