Sunday, March 6, 2011

Okpo w/the Riess family

Oh we made it to Okpo and we were ready to enjoy the weekend with Rob, Allison, Taylor and RJ. We were lucky to arrive on Taylor's 2nd birthday, so we enjoyed dinner and cake to celebrate her. I wish I had taken some pictures with my camera, but I was in charge of their camera. Oh well, the cake was good!
Throughout the weekend we enjoyed lots of good food, playing games, and simulation golf, of course.

Here is one of the only pictures I took the whole weekend with them. Silly me. Here we are at dinner having Korean BBQ with many, many sides.


Dinner was fantastic and towards the end Mike was gracious to entertain Taylor with his impressions of "monkey" and "gorilla." He entertained us as well with his gorilla impression and if saw the video on Allison's facebook, you would know why.

Ah, good times with good friends. Can't ask for anything more. So glad we got to see them and meet RJ, plus celebrate Taylor's birthday. So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment