Saturday, February 12, 2011

Its an influx

Today I woke up to find that another friend of mine got engaged. What exciting news for her. And recently, like in the last 2-3 weeks, I have had about 4-5 friends get engaged in the US, which is wonderful.

Now over here in Japan, I have 4 friends that are pregnant and all due this year in the following order: March, May, August, Septmeber.

Is anyone seeing a pattern here...influx of engagements in the US and influx of pregnancies in Japan. Hmmmmm

I am happy to report that I am safely and happily in the middle of these 2 life changes. Obviously done with engagement and wedding planning, but not quite ready for the pregnancy and baby to occur just yet. I am extremely happy for all my friends with their upcoming joyous occasions and will support them fully, but I am also happy to be just in the middle!!!!

Okay, off my soap box now...Congrats to everyone

1 comment: