Friday, September 23, 2011

Autumn is in the air

AUTUMN/FALL.....is finally here. YAY. I'm so excited that the weather has started to get cooler and pretty soon the leaves will change.

In honor of Autumn arriving, it was time to change the decorations in the house. I know Mike was super excited for that. Anyhow, today is actually Autumn Equinox day and a holiday here, so what better time than today to make some crafts. I had bought all the stuff already, so craft hour began during the afternoon.

So I made an Autumn wreath to put on the door...a little welcome for anyone who comes over. I wasn't sure what decorations to use, but was slightly limited, so pumpkins are this year's go to item. In addition to the pumpkins, I had some fake leaves and bought some gold with glitter to make them shiny. After spending some time with the glue gun and painting, here is the final product:


Now inside the house, there isn't alot of places to put things, but I of course, found a place. If you remember our coffee table has a square removed...


Now its not ridiculous decorations, but just enough to make it festive for the change in season...Happy Autumn everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment