Monday, September 26, 2011

More Placemats

As you know, I am refining my sewing skills as much as possible. Well, over the summer I worked on some placemats for my good friend, Jennifer Peacock. After we both got back from vacation and things settled down, I was finally able to give her her gift. I knew she was looking for some dark blue fabric with nice design, so I thought I could find it and make her something.

On one side....indigo blue with a diamond design



On the other side....rabbits b/c it is the year of the rabbit.



I was going for a fun and more elegant side based on the occasion. She really liked them and I am glad. Definitely much better than my first attempts with the crab placemats. Off to my next project, which is secret until its finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment