Saturday, September 17, 2011

El Paso bound

With the first leg of our trip over, we headed to El Paso to spend the next 5 days with my family. We had a great time and we able to relax a bit more.

On the 2nd night there, we had mom's mexican cooking, whichw as so good. I think I stuffed my face way too much! Then we had an Easter egg hunt, because why not...we're mexican and in El Paso.

getting Ella with the eggs!


It happened to be tax free weekend in EP and Mike decided to make his annual shopping trip coincide with this weekend. UGH. Well, we went shopping on Friday to beat the crowds...while at the outlets, to beat the heat, Little Gabe had the right idea.



While in El Paso, we had to go to Peter Piper Pizza, because it's a stable in EP and Mike had never been. Off to eat pizza and play games! I even won a "minnion" from the claw game and Little Gabe took it from me.


So one of the main reasons to go to EP was to baptize Ella-bean. It was Saturday morning followed by more family time. Here we are at the church



For the rest of the weekend, we just chilled and had good food. Here are some last favorites of mine.
Mohawk time....

mike with a beer rest and lil' man playing angry birds on my phone


So our trip was really good and we enjoyed spending time with the families. It was a rough flight home and I was so exhausted that I even slept when I got home.
fun times, but now its time to get back to the swing of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment