Thursday, June 10, 2010

Quick Trip

I am back in Tokyo after a much needed trip back home to see my family. It was my first time back since moving and it was nice to spend some time with the family. My nephew even knows my name now, which is exactly for me since he doesn't really know me other than, my face on the computer. I got to hang out with him all day on Wednesday as I decided to baby sit. good fun, but I was tired after the day was over!

In addition to visiting my family, I also went to visit my friend Ashley, since I had promised to visit last year and never did. We had a good time and it was great to see her, catch up, and hang out like old times. Then it was back to Houston for just a day before leaving and I got to see Rob and Allison, since I was staying at their house.

My trip was quick, but fun. Sorry to all of you who I did not get a chance to see as I was pressed for time and didn't have a car to run around with. No worries. Mike and I will be in town later August, first week of September and we have scheduled time for everyone! So if I didn't see you this time, I will definitely see you in Aug/Sept. Now its back to Tokyo where the temperature is increasing along with the humidity. Should make for a nice hot summmer!

No comments:

Post a Comment