Monday, January 31, 2011

Bye Bye Mike

Today Mike left for Florence, Italy and left me here in Japan. I wish I was saying "Italy here I come and be ready for me to eat and drink through your city," but I am not. There is just a twinge of jealous and annoyance radiating off of me, but nothing I can do about it.

If this wasn't such a short business trip and one that was literally booked last week, maybe Mike would have considered having a tag along. However, his boss is on this trip and on the same flight, so needless to say, it wouldn't look very good if I was tagging along. I did make a very good case for why I should be allowed to tag along next time:
- I can easily find things to see
- I will not have trouble finding food to eat
- I will enjoy all that Florence has to offer
- I maybe slightly tipsy when Mike is done with meetings (ok, maybe not so good)
- he doesn't have to worry about me

Anywho, I'm alone for the week, but have a variety of things to do, so I don't think it will be a problem. Let's hope he brings back some leather goods for me especially since he took my kindle with him!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment