Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year

See you later 2010, and welcome 2011.

Its been a great year for Mike and I, particularly the fact that we finally got to live together again, as an actual husband and wife. This is year was filled with ups and downs for me. Moving and adjusting was a big change, as well as trying to find things to do and friends to hang out with. I successfully managed to make it through everything and am glad!

As you all know, we will be staying in Tokyo for another 2 years and I have multiply things lined up for the year. I have taken the position of Luncheon coordinator for the organization I joined, so that will keep me busy for a few days a month. I will continue to take Japanese lessons and add in Ikebana. I am going to try to find a part time job or full time one if that works out. I will also add some more volunteer work.

Here's to 2011 and all that it will bring. May this year bring more than last year to all of you!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your luncheon coordinator position - that sounds fun! I look forward to keeping up with all of your adventures.

    ReplyDelete