Friday, March 26, 2010

It's the ha, happiest season of all...

there'll be parties for hosting, fellows for boasting, & barreling out in the mow,
there'll be merry toast mories & tales of the glories of cherry blooms long long ago...It's the most Beautiful time of the year...BECAUSE



Upclose, aren't they pretty...


Now that they are in bloom, within the next couple of days the whole area around our place will be magical with cherry blossoms. Last year I missed the blooming by about a week, but his year I am super excited about them. As I was walking home after cooking class, just looking at them makes me giddy. I am so giddy that if someone was to show me something and ask me to buy it, I probably would. Hence, when I stopped to get milk, they had free samples of sparkling wine, so I tried them because she asked me too. And I was so happy, I bought a small bottle, indivdiual size. tehehe

this season is huge around here as various places around town are having festivities. Ark Hills, right by us, is having a festival this weekend complete with music. Tokyo Midtown (where i take cooking classes) is also celebrating complete with a Sakura (cherry blossom) Cafe and soaking your feet in sakura water! This place is so excited they even put out this huge strawberry shortcake in front of the entrance. not sure how that plays a role, but whatever


like I said, big deal. It looks like the hungry caterpillar got to it!
anywho, I will be frequenting the various places around town to look at the cherry blossoms, so be ready for some pictures! Hope you like my song!

No comments:

Post a Comment