Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sunny Thursday

Today the sun was out and it was a great day, so I spent the afternoon out and about around Hiroo area before going to the international grocery store. I started out with lunch at this cafe, where I got to sit outside and enjoy the weather. I had a shrimp and potato panini, which might not sound that good, but it was, mainly because of the pesto sauce on it. But honestly not a bad combination! The girl behind was also having lunch, but not sure if liked that I was taking a picture especially since she looks confused

Next I strolled around the park that is across the grocery store. I can't wait until spring comes because this place will be amazing. Just look at some of the colors that are yet to come. This area even displays a sign of each flower to look for along with signs of all the birds that will frequent the area as well.

As I was walking along, I stumbled upong this sign, which made me laugh. I never knew they could be harmful!

I also encountered many birds, but in particular, the huge arse crows that live in Japan. Here is one of them and they scare me. Nothing like thinking of the movie, the birds, and then seeing this guy. YIKES...


This was a great park especially since it had a bridge and pond. I saw many artists sitting in different areas water painting the area. I even briefly talked to one lady and told her how I liked her picture.



I liked the pond area especially because of these turtles (yes they are real) and the men that were trying to fish. Not sure if any fish are in there, but good luck to them!


This post and park made me think of my friend John Price. I can image him loving every minute of this park because I know he would find and enjoy the beauty and serenity of it. I could also picture him picking a spot to meditate. So, here is to John, who I know would love to visit and hopefully will, but for seeing the beauty in everything, no matter what!

No comments:

Post a Comment