Monday, November 22, 2010

3 weeks later

and a larger credit card bill than normal (on my part) Mike is finally coming home. I have managed to survive, which there wasn't a doubt about, and have kept busy during this last few weeks. Good thing was I had lots of things to do during the week, so it was only the weekends that got lonely. And that is where shopping came in handy. I tried to do Christmas shopping, but the more I shopped, the more I found things for myself. Not so good, apparently. Anywho, I think I have managed to come out even on gifts for others and things for me.

Normally, I would have put up pictures of things I did, but I gave the camera to Mike thinking he would use it while in Abu Dhabi. What was I thinking or more accurately, I wasn't thinking. I believe Mike took a total of maybe 5 pictures, where I would have taken more. Hhere are some of the things I did, which may have warranted pictures
- concert at someone's house with a great cembalo (very cultural)
- organ rally and free concert
- lunch with a friend who was visiting from Hong Kong
- flea market at a temple where the fall leaves are amazing
- mexican feast here at our house and the mess of the kitchen

Anywho, be creative with your imagination and think of what these would have looked like. I am excited for Mike to come home, but that also means I will have to do laundry every week again, ugh. But I'll do it since its better when he's around.
And now that he is coming back, I can post some of things that we did while in the states and then start fresh with the new things coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment