Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Leaving the states

The time came to leave the states again and come back to Tokyo. Well, at least I came back to Tokyo and Mike left to Abu Dhabi, as you all know.

We had such a great time in Houston seeing all of our friends and getting to spend time with them. We wish we could see them more often, but things don't always work out that way. Which means, we cherish the times we do get to spend with them.

So Tuesday came and my bag was literally over the poundage limit for bags. I was at 72 lbs and took out a candle, which got my bag to 67 lbs. That was one heavy candle. Anywho, I made it back with my heavy bag and Mike's golf clubs. I looked funny walking through the airport as my bag is basically as tall as I am and the rolly golf bag was definitely taller than me.

Until we meet again Houston, we will miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment