Monday, November 29, 2010

El Paso bound

I made it safely to El Paso on Sunday and decided I was going to take the little guy, Gabe, to the pumpkin patch with my mom. It was lots of fun, but very dusty. Here are some great pictures of the little man at the pumpkin patch where he and I jumped on the big jumping balloon.

Here he's pumping the water to get the rubber ducks to the other side.


Feeding the goats with mom


Starting the mini corn maze


About to exit at the end of the corn maze


So part of the reason for visiting was to meet Ella, the newest addition to the family. Here she and I am...I like her, she's quiet and doesn't do much!


On this day, I spent it with my dad, so here he is with Ella.


Afterwards, we headed to the stores and took the little man with us. He loves to carry things, so naturally, I let me carry my box of shoes that dad bought!


While in El Paso, I visited with both of my parents, had some yummy homemade food from mom, visited grandma, who told me all kinds of good gossip, and had drinks with my friend George. I even went to Toy r Us. The little man thought it would be wise to show me all the toys he wanted for his birthday and christmas. Good thing, since I bought the birthday present that day.

My time in El Paso was good especially eating the food. My mom is looking forward to my next visit over Christmas, which will be quite long.

No comments:

Post a Comment