Sunday, November 28, 2010

States Trip

As promised, I will tell you about our trip to the states back in late October. Mike had to go back to Houston for training and I tagged along. We were able to spend 2 weekends plus the week in Houston and were able to see most of our friends.

Our trip started out rocky, as I got sick on the plane and was throwing up, alot. I even had to use the bag since the bathrooms were occupied. Not good. Here is where I thank Mike for upgrading me so I can sit with him, and where the flight attendants were amazing. On to better parts of the trip.

The first weekend, we stayed with our friends David and Sarah. We got to watch football, hang out, and hang out at the bar. Friday night we went to the Ice House and saw lots of friends, but sorry, I didn't take a picture. Saturday, Mike golfed and I had lunch with my good friends, John and Ty and Michael. Then we watched football and headed out to the bars. Here are some great pictures.
Mike and Sarah playing shuffle board

Mike with Kevin playing bags.

Us with Brian and Jessica


We left early that night since we were still adjusting, but had a great time. On Sunday, I headed to El Paso to visit with my family and meet my new niece, while Mike stayed in Houston to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment