Monday, November 29, 2010

back in Houston

I got back to Houston on Wednesday evening. Mike picked me up and we headed over to the Toals new house to visit with them. This was going to be the only time to see both of them since they were leaving for the weekend. Jimmy had just returned from NY, so he was a bit out of it as the night went on. We had dinner and played some rock band, which Mike loved.




On Thursday I decided to do some shopping especially since we were staying right across from the galleria. How could I not shop. I picked up some things I needed and some other things, well, I wanted, plus I even picked some stuff up for Mike!

Friday was a good day. My friend Lorena picked me up for lunch and we finally were able to enjoy "GOOD" margaritas together, unlike the ones we find in Tokyo. Here we are at Cyclone Anaya's. Oh what fun we had.


Now if only we could find great margs in Tokyo that make us smile that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment