Sunday, January 17, 2010

Bowflex

Saturday was a productive day for me. In my efforts to help clean up the apartment after our stuff arrived, I decided to go ahead and put up the Bowflex. Here's what it looked like at the start.



We decided to put it in the bedroom, so I can wake up early and work out before going in to the office. Wasn't really sure how much room it would take up, but one hour into it, it didn't look so bad.



5 hours, 2 arguments and 7 episodes of "Scrubs" later it was completed. It's on "Amanda's side" of the bedroom, and takes up a bit more space than I thought. She'll thank me in a few months once I have my rock hard abs. Until then she just needs to practice her dodging skills.



My workout plan begins tomorrow, with the goal of a less round body by the time our honeymoon hits in late April. I would post the Before Picture here, but our viewers seem to be mostly women, and I wouldn't want them to get jealous.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahaha. I'll be looking for ya in future Bowflex commercials!

    ReplyDelete