Saturday, April 24, 2010

Friday night shenanigans

I as mentioned in the last post, I was off for Friday night and boy did we have a good time. George and I started out at Legends for happy hour and waited until Mike got there. Then we walked over to this really great German restaurant that has really, really good pretzel sandwiches. They make the pretzels fresh and then you pick the middle; cheese, german ham, or salami. All are delish.

After dinner we stopped for a drink and then headed over to karaoke. We told George he couldn't leave Tokyo without karaoking. The place we went to is fairly cheap and for 900 yen more, it becomes all you can drink. Probably not the wisest of choices, but we did it anyway. So the 3 of us sang and sang and sang & drank and drank, and drank. I probably should have stopped before the first drink, but no. Anywho, we had a great time. Our waiter was the "shizzzz" because he came in every time and started dancing and singing, so we gave me a mic. He was too funny.
Bad things from this night:
1 large umbrella lost, well I should say, left somewhere
3 hangovers
2 heads that were still singing songs on Sunday

Here are some pictures...mind you, I am not putting up all of them because you can definitely see the progression of drunkenness!

I know, scary, but he is singing "We're not gonna take it, NO, we ain't gonna take it, anymore..."

George and our cool waiter

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I know how Mike sings too...somehow he managed to turn "American Pie" into a death metal tune, "AND THE JESTER STOLE HIS THORNY CROWN!!! AHHHH!!!!!"

    ReplyDelete