Sunday, April 18, 2010

Saturday night

Saturday was a great day. Mike and I woke up early and had a great breakfast. Then I was off to the market to pick up some last minutes things. Mike scheduled a golf outing with the people from work and I offered to host the wives at the apartment especially since the golf bar is very close to us. Well, as usual I over did it on the food and only had 1 wife accept my invitation. No worries, we made the most of it, ate some snacks, and drank some champagne. I was really glad that I met her. She gave me all kinds of good information about places to go, clubs/organizations to join and offered to have some of her friends contact me. Mike also said the men had a great time while golfing. They only got through 9 holes, but fun ones. Mike said he won 4 skins!

After this event, Mike and I were contemplating about going out or just staying in and hanging out. We opted for the staying in, but we needed some more alcohol! Mike went down and got us another bottle of champagne.
We made it a special date night as we drink this bottle. I'm thankful to have found such a great and loving husband!


Here is the bubbly as we started watching our movie. My pick this time and I convinced Mike to watch a girly/romantic movie, tehehehhe. (27 dresses)


And of course, we had to document this occasion, so here we are on the couch!

1 comment:

  1. Aw - what a great post! I'm glad you guys enjoyed a nice date night with a great bottle of bubbly. Sounds PERFECT! Super cute picture of the two of you too.

    ReplyDelete