Friday, April 23, 2010

Sin Den

and Risa are amazing. They gave me a great haircut and much better than the previous one I had. You know you are in a good place, when the stylist asks you to uncross your legs before they start cutting, which is exactly what she did. She gave me back shape, volume, long layers, umph, even length, and side sweeping bangs. Needless to say, I am extremely happy about finding this place and even more thankful for Mike, who won the gift certificate to this place during his golf tournament a few weeks ago. Now I know it was risky getting my hair cut right before leaving on the honeymoon, especially since we will be taking lots of pictures, but I am so glad that I did. Will definitely be going back to her!

Also on my adventures this week, I found a place that does waxing, which is extremely hard to come by in Japan, in general. Again, risky, but my eyebrows were in desperate need of some cleaning. See if you can tell the difference. I know I can. All in all, some good risk taking!

Now its off to meet George for happy hour, then the German restaurant for dinner, and then who knows. Happy friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment