Friday, April 9, 2010

Sake #4


We are on to sake bottle #4, which I picked out for last weekend, but didn't drink it. Tonight was an excellent night to drink some of it. I didn't heat it in the sake carafe like before, but just heated it in microwave. This is how all the Japanese people were doing it when we were at the sakura festivals. Mike thought it would be great for everyone to see the glass, well mug, I choose to put it in.


2 minutes later it was ready. I smell everything before eating or drinking (I try not to make it obvious, just something I do automatically), so it was very potent and had a strong alcoholic smell. It actually tasted good and surprisingly wasn't bad at all. Once it became cold, the taste was still good unlike some of the other bottles we have tried. Looks like I may have found a winner in this one!

1 comment:

  1. Amanda, you're looking very healthy. Working out or is it the food change? Whatever it is keep it up!

    ReplyDelete