Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Rarity

Indeed. This morning Mike left for work wearing...


Don't adjust your computer screen or rub your eyes. You see it correctly, a suit and tie. As you can see, he is ubberly excited to be going to work in this outfit! He didn't want me to take his picture, but I couldn't resist! It really is rare that you will find him wearing a suit and tie, especially to work. He was a bit picky this morning about which white shirt to wear, even though I had asked him last night to pick one. However, when I asked he was watching tv, so he probably heard what I said, didn't think twice about it, just picked, and then continued watching tv. It's his loss since he has to wear it all day, oh well.

Mike has a banquet to go to for some trainees who finished their training and will be honored with certificates and what not. It sounds likes typical work function. Big question is: Do I make dinner or go somwhere for dinner?

1 comment: