Friday, February 26, 2010

What a Productive Day

Today has been filled with things to do. Right after Mike left for work at 7, I watched the Olympics until 7:30 and then started cleaning the bedroom and bathroom. I needed something on, so I channel surfed to find a Mickey Mouse cartoon on the tv. This was the real cartoon, but it was in japanese. had no idea what they were saying, but I was going to watch. all the characters were present, Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Lady Goofy (don't know her), and the chipmunks. It was too funny. Here are some pictures of our tv...

Well, I lost all of the pictures I had on my camera Saturday night, so yeah. use your imagination

After that, I got ready, had some coffe and was watching the women's hockey game, as my Japanese teacher showed up. My lesson was good, even though I really hate learning all their verbs and conjugations. Ugh. When discussing what things I like, my teacher made it a point to say that she thinks I like beer and alcohol more than sweets. She even laughed while saying this and I couldn't believe it. Oh well. After my lesson I had some lunch and watched the female figure skating. It was really good and that Korean girl was amazing. I even talked to my for a bit and that was good.

So figure skating is over and I had to finish cleaning the living area. Mike complained that our apartment was cleaner when I didn't live her and I had to laugh because I clean everyday. He really did have the nerve to say that he kept this place cleaner than I currently do. Well, Mike lies! I am vacuuming our living area and moved our chair. To my great discovery, there was a bunch of dust that had collected there over a long time. I don't think Mike ever moved the chair to vacuum under it. So then I continue on and discover that he never picked up the edge of the rug that our table sits on because I found all kinds of crumbs. Oh Mike, was severely wrong when he said he kept this place cleaner. As a good wife, I let him rant about it and then when I found all of this extra dirt, I made it a point to tell him how wrong he was!

It's been a very busy day, but the house is clean and ready for our guests tomorrow. Let's hope Mike doesn't come home and dirty it!

No comments:

Post a Comment